It provides excellently concealing any types of pigmentation or discoloration area on face including acne, couperose, vitiligo, age spots, sun spots and dark circles.
- For all skin type even for acne skin type
- It can be used as a makeup base or foundation.
- Containing substances for Soothing the skin (Na-complex)
INTRODUCTION to BB cream
- Blemish Balm, also call BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin.
- Helps to soften skin texture
- Prolonged used of product may help to improve overall texture of skin & fade acne scars
- Act as a makeup base & foundation
- Helps to cover the irregularities on the skin, even out skin tone, camouflage under eye circles, scars & add radiance to face.
The BB Cream comes in a glossy maroon tube and silver cap. Love the box too, it is glossy with gold, brown and dots. Cute combination. The downside is the cap is easily get dirty because of its material. Good thing the description is in English and printed on the front side.
The backside is all in Korean. That's why product details from the website is very important. ^_^
The liquid consistency is medium, between light and thick. It's a bit too thick for my liking, I prefer something with more moisturizing formula. But it is still easy to blend and it matches my skintone well. It makes my skin whiten but not fake and it evens out my yellowish skin. The finish is between dewy and matte.
The coverage is medium but it's buildable. I only use one layer and it covers up my blemishes pretty well. So glad that it works good on my dark circle too.
+ Comes in 2 size 50ml and 20ml
+ Good coverage
+ Moisturizing but for dry skin still need to prep your skin well
+ Good oil control
+ High SPF
- Melting in hot weather
- Not suitable for dark skin
I like the coverage, it covers my blemishes pretty well. It is the smallest BB Cream I have in real size, travel friendly. The consistency is medium but a bit thick for my liking, sticky a bit after applying. My skin is normal dry and it is a bit drying for me but it has good oil control from what I've heard, so don't forget to prep the skin well before applying. It is good in AC room but for very hot weather, it's a bit melting but good thing it has high SPF. Overall, I love it! It is similar with foundation but lighter. This is my BB Cream choice when I go to a party or so.
This product is sponsored by
Product link: [MiSSHA] M Perfect Cover BB Cream 20ml SPF42 PA+++
Free Worldwide Shipping